Angela Addington featured Manage Your Financial Life on her popular blog, Mom-Spot.com. In her favorable review, she notes that the book presents a step-by-step plan in a user-friendly, conversational manner. Check out the full review below.
Manage Your Financial Life
It is time to take control of your financial life.
In Manage Your Financial Life: A Thoughtful, Organized Approach for Women, Nancy Doyle offers an objective and straightforward perspective based on a wealth of professional and personal experience. She shares a practical and easy-to-understand system for getting organized, analyzing your financial profile, educating yourself about investing, and putting your money to work.
Whether you’re going through a transition–parenthood, homeownership, new career path, divorce, widowhood–or simply want a better understanding of how to manage your financial affairs, you will regard Manage Your Financial Life as invaluable –and you will find yourself coming back to it again and again.
Let’s get started!
Why we LOVE this book:
- Book is written like you are having a conversation with a good friend
- Great book for recent high school and college graduates as they navigate life lessons
- Very user-friendly no matter your financial IQ
- Instills confidence so you can feel secure about your financial future
- Presents a step-by-step plan for financial management